What is the most sold hip hop album?
Best-selling Hip Hop Albums of All Time by RIAA Certification
- 2Pac, All Eyez on Me (1996) The Notorious BIG, Life After Death (1997)
- 2Pac, Greatest Hits (1998)
- Eminem, The Marshall Mathers LP (2000)
- Outkast, Speakerboxxx/The Love Below (2003)
What is the best selling hip hop album of the decade?
This is a list of the best-selling hip-hop albums in the United States in the year 2010 based on RIAA certification and Nielsen SoundScan sales tracking….Best-selling hip-hop albums by year.
|Label||Young Money / Cash Money / Republic Records|
Who was the best selling rapper of the 2000s?
Eminem was the 2000s’ top-selling artist with 32.2 million combined in sales, plus two albums in the decade’s Top 10: The Marshall Mathers LP was fourth with 10,195,000 sold and Eminem Show was fifth with 9,789,000.
Who is the highest selling rapper of all time 2020?
1. Eminem (220 million) Eminem is among the best-selling music artists of all time with sales estimated more than 220 million records making him the Best Selling Rapper Of All Time.
Who is the 2nd best selling rapper of all time?
Biggest selling & most streamed rappers of all time (Updated list, 2021)
- Eminem – 227 million units sold.
- Drake – 152 million units sold.
- Kanye West – 140 million units sold.
- Jay Z – 125 million units sold.
- Lil Wayne – 110 million units sold.
- Nicki Minaj – 106 million units sold.
- Flo Rida – 102 million units sold.
Who is the highest selling rapper of all time 2022?
American rapper, Marshall Bruce Mathers III, known professionally as Eminem, has made history as one of the world’s biggest artists. The 49-year-old best-selling “rap god” on Tuesday, March 8, 2022, became the Recording Industry Association of America’s (RIAA) most certified artist in history.
Was 2000 a good year for hip hop music?
Top 40 Hip Hop Albums 2000: this was a strong year for Hip Hop, with a couple a mega-selling mainstream classics (Eminem, OutKast) and lots of strong underground releases too. For this piece, we have complied OUR top 40 Hip Hop albums 2000 list (not included are EP’s, compilations, or instrumental albums).
What are some good rap albums from the 2000s?
The Roots – Rising Down Like they did so well throughout the 2000s, The Roots transform angst into art on Rising Down . The Show chronicles eMC’s journey as a rap group, from the streets to the stage.
What was the best hip hop album released in 2003?
Other stand-outs include “Room With A View”, “Shadows On The Sun”, “Blah Blah Blah”, “Champion”, “When the Beat Comes In”, “Win Some Lose Some”, and the heartbreaking “Picket Fence”. With Shadows Of The Sun Brother Ali delivered a landmark album – the best Hip Hop album released in 2003.
How many truly great Hip-Hop Albums are there?
Yet in surveying the vast output of rap music over the past 20 years, narrowing down a list of 50 truly great hip-hop albums worth highlighting proves to be a more challenging task than some might think.