Do people still use Lotus 1/2 3?
Lotus 1-2-3 is a discontinued spreadsheet program from Lotus Software (later part of IBM). It was the first killer application of the IBM PC, was hugely popular in the 1980s, and significantly contributed to the success of IBM PC-compatibles.
What kind of software is Lotus 1/2 3?
Lotus 1-2-3 was a spreadsheet program developed by Lotus Software, which is now part of IBM, and was first released on January 26, 1983. Lotus 1-2-3 was not the first spreadsheet application, but because of its capabilities it became the industry standard throughout the 1980s and ’90s.
Is Lotus 1-2-3 a word processing application?
Lotus Word Pro is a word processing program that comes as part of the Lotus Smart Suite package. You can produce anything that might need to contain text and graphics.
Is Lotus Software still used?
Later that year, IBM announced it was discontinuing the Lotus brand and on March 13, 2013, IBM announced the availability of IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition, replacing prior versions of IBM Lotus Notes and IBM Lotus Domino and marking the end of Lotus as an active brand.
What is Lotus Software used for?
You can use Lotus Notes to send and receive email and Internet mail, schedule appointments, browse the Web, and use powerful business applications in your daily work.
How do I open old WK1 files?
Programs that open WK1 files
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3 — Discontinued. Corel Quattro Pro 2021. OpenOffice Calc.
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3 — Discontinued. Planamesa NeoOffice. OpenOffice Calc.
- Linux. OpenOffice Calc. Gnumeric.
How do I convert a Lotus file to Excel?
How to Convert Lotus 1-2-3 to Excel
- Download and install the Gnumeric spreadsheet application (link in Resources).
- Launch Gnumeric and open your Lotus 1-2-3 file.
- Save the file as an “MS Excel 97/2000/XP” file.
- Download and install either Apache OpenOffice or LibreOffice (links in Resources).
- Open your Lotus 1-2-3 file.
Is Lotus software still used?
How do I read a Wk4 file?
wk4 extension at present. Applications that can open these files are Lotus 1-2-3 WK4 File Converter, Corel WordPerfect Office X6, Gnumeric, and IBM Lotus 1-2-3.