How can I watch Giants game online?
Most games will be aired live on NBC Sports Bay Area, and those games can be streamed on fuboTV (try for free) for regional viewers.
- 2022 Giants TV, streaming info. TV channel: NBC Sports Bay Area. Live stream: fuboTV (for regional viewers)
- 2022 Giants April schedule. DATE. OPP.
Where can I watch the Giants game online for free?
Giants Games Free on Peacock.
How can I watch the Saints vs the Giants game?
New York Giants vs. New Orleans Saints: How to Watch, Listen & Live Stream Week 4
- WATCH ON TV.
- Channel: FOX (1:00 p.m. ET Kickoff)
- Announcers: Kenny Albert (Play-by-Play), Jonathan Vilma (Analyst), and Sara Walsh (Sideline)
- Postgame: Madelyn Burke on Giants Postgame Live.
- WATCH ON MOBILE (IN MARKET ONLY)
Where can I stream the Saints game?
WATCH: Over-The-Top & Mobile Streaming
- CBS All Access. Stream the NFL on CBS with CBS All Access!
- FOX Sports. Watch your local FOX game for free across all devices — just sign in with your TV provider credentials.
- NBC Sports.
- DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket.
- Saints App.
- NFL Game Pass.
How can I watch the Giants football game?
- Hulu Live TV. Hulu Live TV carries ESPN, NFL Network, Fox, CBS, ABC, and NBC.
- YouTube TV. YouTube TV also offers Fox, NBC, CBS, ESPN and NFL Network, so you can watch every Giants game if you live in the Giants broadcast area.
- DIRECTV STREAM.
Where can I watch Fox game?
Can I watch NFL games on FOX? NFL games broadcasted on FOX Sports are available on desktop web via FOXSports.com or in the FOX Sports app on mobile phones, tablets and connected devices.
Where can I watch Giants game today?
Watch the San Francisco Giants on Hulu + Live TV On Hulu + Live TV, you can watch San Francisco Giants games on NBC Sports Bay Area, Fox, FS1, TBS, and ESPN for $69.99 per month with the base plan. Hulu + Live TV has over 75 channels in its lineup. Sports fans will find NFL Network, Big Ten Network, TBS, TNT, and more.
Can you watch NFL games on Amazon Prime?
Starting this season, Amazon Prime will be the exclusive home of the league’s Thursday night package. Originally set to start in the 2023 NFL season, Amazon and the NFL agrees to start the new arrangement this fall instead. This marks the first time that the NFL will play games locked behind a subscription service.