How do I install ionCube loader?
If you don’t have a web server and PHP on your system, you can install them using apt package manager as shown.
- Step 1: Install Apache or Nginx Web Server with PHP.
- Step 2: Download IonCube Loader.
- Step 3: Install ionCube Loader for PHP.
- Step 4: Configure ionCube Loader for PHP.
- Step 5: Test ionCube Loader.
How do I enable ionCube loader in DirectAdmin?
How can install Ioncube loader on DirectAdmin?
- Initially, we login into the DirectAdmin server as a root user.
- Then we switch to custombuild directory. cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild.
- After that, we run the following script to install the Ioncube.
- At last, we restart the Apache service to save the changes.
How do I know if ionCube Loader is installed?
Test ionCube Loader installation You can verify just by checking the PHP version. In your terminal, use the command: php -v to test the ioncube loader installation. You can also run the URL along with phpinfo. php and verify the ioncube installation.
What is ionCube loader in PHP?
A PHP extension called the ionCube Loader handles the reading and execution of encoded files at run time. Unlike CPU’s such as 8086, where compiled code from many years ago continues to run on its derivatives today, the virtual machine instruction set of PHP has changed over time.
What is ionCube encoder?
The ionCube Encoder compiles sourcecode to bytecode, can obfuscate and encrypt compiled code if desired, and has features to protect decryption keys in various ways, including a unique approach of algorithmic non-stored keys we call Dynamic Keys.
How do I install Softaculous app installer in cPanel?
How to install Softaculous on a VPS/Dedicated server with cPanel/WHM
- Log into your WHM (as a root user).
- Go to Server Configuration (1), click Tweak Settings (2) and navigate to the PHP tab (3).
- Click on the Save button below.
- If you have a firewall, access to download packages from *.softaculous.com should be allowed.
How do I install Softaculous app installer?
To install an application from the Softaculous Apps Installer search from the search box given at left or click on any of the categories. Then you can select the application you wish to install. Click Install and follow the instructions that follow to install the application directly into your website.
What is ionCube used for?
ionCube was created in 2002, and gave developers tools to protect software written in the PHP programming language from being viewed, edited and ran on unlicensed computers. The tools use a technique of compiling the bytecode prior to encoding so that the source code is eliminated, and runtime overheads are reduced.
How does ionCube work?
Ioncube is a software encrypting your pages and projects. After that encryption process, the only way that those files can run on the server is to have the ioncube loader program library installed on the server. IonCube loader decrypts php files encrypted with ionCube and executes them.
Where can I find Softaculous in cPanel?
How to find Softaculous in cPanel
- Scroll down to Software.
- Here it is in the list. Let’s scroll back to the top and see another way to find Softaculous.
- Begin typing Softaculous in the Find box. As you type, cPanel will filter out anything that doesn’t match what you type.
- Click the icon to open Softaculous.
How do I install ionCube loaders on cPanel?
Installing IonCube Loaders with cPanel & WHM can be done one of two ways: 1) Using EasyApache: go to WHM >> EasyApache, and then select “IonCube Loaders” from the Exhaustive Options List before starting the compilation process.
How to install ionCube in Linux?
To install ioncube first connect to your server using root access using ssh client (e.g. Putty ) and execute following command. This script will install the ionCube loader and do all required settings. below is the sample output of above command
How to use ionCube loaders with easyapache?
1) Using EasyApache: go to WHM >> EasyApache, and then select “IonCube Loaders” from the Exhaustive Options List before starting the compilation process. This way is the recommended as you don’t need to recompile Apache and PHP, it’s a lot faster:
What is the use of ionCube in PHP?
IonCube are used as encryption/decryption utility for PHP applications by which we can keep safe our data. It also can restrict PHP application to execute unauthorized. It also assists in speeding up the pages that are served. IonCube loaders are used for decoding encoded files while running on a web server. read more details on official site.