How do I play videos on my iPhone 7?
Apple iPhone – Play a Video
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, tap the. TV app. .
- Select a category from the bottom of the screen: The categories may vary depending on available content. Watch Now.
- Locate the video then tap. Watch Now. .
- To exit the video, tap. Done. (upper-left).
Why are my videos not playing on my iPhone 7?
First Solution: Soft reset or reboot If this is the first time you encounter a problem or error when attempting to play YouTube videos on your iPhone 7, then go for a soft reset. To soft reset your iPhone 7, press and hold the Power (Sleep/Wake) button until the Slide to Power Off screen appears.
Does iPhone 7 have video?
How to Take Video on iPhone 7. Open the Camera app. Choose Video in the slider. Press the red record button.
Does iPhone 7 have YouTube?
Install YouTube on your Apple iPhone 7 iOS 10.0 You need to install YouTube in order to use it on your phone. To install YouTube, you need to set up your phone for internet and activate your Apple ID on your phone. Press App Store. Key in YouTube and press Search.
Why can’t I open videos on my iPhone?
The first solution to videos not playing on iPhone apps is checking the network use of your app. When using your iPhone app, you should make sure that the iPhone app is using a cellular network or WIFI. You can check the network use of your iPhone app at: Settings > WLAN > Apps Using WLAN & Cellular.
Why dont videos work on my iPhone?
Try Rebooting Your iPhone Before going any further, try turning your iPhone off and back on again. Rebooting your iPhone gives it a fresh start and has the potential to fix minor software issues, which could be the reason why your iPhone won’t play YouTube videos.
How do I use video on iPhone?
How to shoot video with your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Camera app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Video or swipe right to switch to Video mode.
- Tap the red Record button to begin filming.
- Tap on the red Stop button to end the video.
- Anything captured automatically gets saved to your device’s Photo Library.
How do I view videos on my iPhone?
- Open the native iPhone camera app.
- Select the last picture taken (or video) icon – in the bottom left corner of the app.
- You should now be viewing the last picture or video taken.
- At the top, select “videos”… and you should now (only) see all videos you’ve taken with your iPhone.
How do I open a video on my iPhone?
Tap and hold the MP4 file on your iPad or tap the Select button on your iPhone. This displays a menu bar above the file. If you’re using an iPhone click “Select” in the upper right corner of the screen and then click on the file you want to open.
How do I enable video on my iPhone?
Record videos with your iPhone camera
- Open Camera, then select Video mode.
- Tap the Record button or press either volume button to start recording. While recording, you can do the following: Press the white Shutter button to snap a still photo.
- Tap the Record button or press either volume button to stop recording.
Where did my video option go on iPhone?
Discussions on the Apple support threads suggest that some iPhone users were able to stop the Video option from going missing by preserving Camera Mode settings. Go to Settings > Camera > Preserve Settings and toggle on Camera Mode. Restart your iPhone, launch the Camera app, and check if that retains the Video option.
How many years will an iPhone 7 last?
So, the short answer to this question is pretty simple: Apple’s iPhones last a long time – anywhere from six to seven years, in my personal experience. And during this time they’ll get full support from Apple with regular iOS updates too.
How can I update my iPhone 7 to iOS 14?
Update iOS on iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates.
- Turn on Download iOS Updates and Install iOS Updates.