How do I downgrade CurseForge?
Open the CurseForge launcher and click the Minecraft logo on the left side of the screen. Right click the desired modpack, and click Versions. In the window opened, you can find all the modpack versions in the dropdown box, and information on the modpack’s changes. Select the desired version and click Continue.
How do I install forge server?
Manually Installing Forge
- Go to Forge’s download page and select your intended Minecraft version from the left sidebar.
- Run the installer and select Install Server.
- Select a location to install Forge.
- Click OK and the installer will begin downloading the Forge files into the folder you selected.
How do I change the version of CurseForge?
How do I install CurseForge Modpack server?
How to Install Any CurseForge Modpack on Your Minecraft Server
- Browse the Curse modpack lists for the modpack you wish to install.
- Once you have located the pack you would like, click on it (But don’t click the “Install” button).
- Click the “Download Server Pack”.
- Download the zip file to your computer.
How do you set up a CurseForge server?
- Step 1: Download Server Files. Download the latest server release archive.
- Step 2: Extract Server Files.
- Step 3: Start The Server.
- Step 4: Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Step 5: Configuration (Optional)
- Step 6: Auto Restart (Optional)
- Step 7: Start The Server.
How do I update my Minecraft server to 1.17 1?
Delete the server. jar file from your server folder and paste the new server.
- Delete the server. jar file from your server folder and paste the new server.
- Then rename the folder to 1.17 Server.
- Now, all you have to do is double click on the server. jar file or run.
- Lastly, you have to join it on Minecraft 1.17.
What forge version should I use?
Minecraft forge only works with the java version of minecraft, not the windows 10 version of minecraft. Unfortunately, if you want to use mods, you’ll have to get the java edition. Here’s a link that explains all the different versions. Again, only the top one (Java Edition) will work with minecraft forge mods.