How do you cite a nursing care plan?
How to cite “Nursing care plans” by Gulanick and Myers
- APA. Gulanick, M., & Myers, J. L. (1998). Nursing care plans (9th ed.). Mosby.
- Chicago. Gulanick, Meg, and Judith L. Myers. 1998. Nursing Care Plans. 9th ed. St. Louis, MO: Mosby.
- MLA. Gulanick, Meg, and Judith L. Myers. Nursing Care Plans. 9th ed., Mosby, 1998.
When was nursing care plans 10th edition published?
Nursing care plans: diagnoses, interventions, & outcomes (Book)
|||9th edition||Mosby, an imprint of Elsevier Inc|
What is the latest edition of Nanda book?
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 12th Edition Revised Reprint with 2021-2023 NANDA-I® Updates, 12th Edition
- ISBN: 9780323879880.
- Copyright: 2022.
- Page Count: 1025.
- Imprint: Mosby.
- List Price: $69.99.
What are the 4 main parts of a nursing care plan?
To create a plan of care, nurses should follow the nursing process:
How do you APA cite a textbook?
Author last name, Author first name initial. (Year published). Textbook title (Edition, pages used). Publisher.
How do you cite a medical book?
Author/Editor for Entire Books (required)
- List names in the order they appear in the text.
- Enter surname (family or last name) first for each author/editor.
- Capitalize surnames and enter spaces within surnames as they appear in the document cited on the assumption that the author approved the form used.
How do you write a reference for a book?
References to books should include the following:
- The author(s), or editor(s) – by surname and initial(s)
- Year of publication.
- The title (in italics or bold)
- The edition other than the first (if applicable)
- Place of publication.
- The publisher’s name.
How do you cite a reference from a book?
Basic format to reference a book
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Year of publication of the book (in round brackets).
- Book title (in italics).
- Edition (in round brackets), if other than first.
- The first line of each citation is left adjusted.
What is an example of a nursing care plan?
Client health assessment,medical results,and diagnostic reports. This is the first measure in order to be able to design a care plan.
What is a nursing care plan?
Over 35pc of care homes experienced significant financial challenges that may impact future viability.
How to write nursing interventions?
Write the date and sign the plan. The date the plan is written is essential for evaluation,review,and future planning.
What is a patient care plan?
more complex patients. Care planning – “The process by which healthcare professionals and patients discuss, agree, and review an action plan to achieve the goals or behaviour change of most relevance to the patient.” Care plan – “A written document recording the outcome of the care planning process.” Burt et al., 2014