Why did my speaker icon disappeared?
Method 1 – Check if the volume icon is enabled The missing volume control can be disabled in Windows, so getting the icon back in your taskbar can be as simple as enabling it again through your device’s settings. Navigate to the Settings menu thought the Start Menu or right-clicking on an empty space on the taskbar.
How do I get the speaker icon back?
In the Taskbar menu under the Notification area, click on the Turn system icon on or off. A new panel will display where you can toggle on/off the various system icons. Make sure the Volume control toggle is set to ON. Restart Windows and see if the sound icon is back in the taskbar.
Why can’t I open my speaker icon?
In the Services list, find Windows Audio, right-click on it, and go to Properties. Make sure to change the Startup Type to Automatic. Click on the Stop button, and once it has stopped, Start it again. Restart your computer, and check if you will be able to access the volume icon on the taskbar.
Can’t open Windows sound settings?
Can’t Open the Volume Mixer in Windows 10? Here’s What to Do
- Update Windows.
- Update the Audio Driver.
- Restart Windows Explorer.
- Check Windows Services.
- Configure the Taskbar Notifications Settings.
- Reset the Sound Settings.
- Check the Speaker Properties.
- Run the Playing Audio Troubleshooter.
How do I open the speakers on my computer?
How To Turn On The Computer Speakers
- First turn on the computer. Turn on your computer and wait until it loads all of your programs and settings.
- Click the start button.
- Click the sound and audio icon.
- Find the balance section.
- Move the volume gauge to the level you prefer.
What is the shortcut key for volume?
Use the keyboard volume control on your PC or laptop For instance, you might have to simultaneously press the Fn + F8 keys to increase the laptop volume on the keyboard shown below. To turn down the volume, press the Fn + F7 keys at the same time. The mute volume keyboard shortcut is Fn + F6.
How do I add a sound shortcut?
Use the Windows Start Menu, the Sound Icon, and a Keyboard Shortcut
- To use the Start Menu, navigate to Windows Start Menu > PC Settings > System > Sound.
- To use a keyboard shortcut, press Win + I.
- To use the sound icon, right-click the sound icon on the taskbar and select Open Sound settings.
What does the speaker icon look like?
The speaker icon looks like a speaker with sound waves emanating from it and turns blue when pressed.
How do you turn the speaker off?
Turn off Speakerphone during a call. Tap the image of a speaker on the left bottom of your Android screen. This will reduce the amplification of the sound from your Android speakers and return to normal phone mode.
Where did my volume control go?
6 Ways to Restore the Missing Volume Icon to the Windows 10…
- Check if the Volume Icon Is Hidden or Not.
- Turn On the Volume Icon Using Taskbar Settings.
- Restart or Reinstall Sound Drivers.
- Restart Windows Explorer.
- Restore the Volume Icon Using the Local Group Policy Editor.