Where is my router configuration page?
Type ipconfig in the command prompt and press Enter to run the command. Scroll through the information until you see a setting for Default Gateway under Ethernet adapter or Wireless LAN adapter. That’s your router, and the number next to it is your router’s IP address.
How do I log into a router?
Log in using a web browser Now that you have the router’s IP address, open any web browser and type (or paste) the IP address into the address bar. Your router’s login panel will then load within the browser window. If this is your first time, you’ll need the router’s default login credentials.
How do I find my router IP address on a Mac?
To find your router’s IP address on a Mac, click the Apple icon in the top-left corner of your screen and select System Preferences. Then click Network, select Wi-Fi in the left sidebar, and click Advanced. Finally, go to the TCP/IP tab, and you will find your router’s IP address next to Router.
Where do you find the IP address on a Mac?
How to find your local IP address on a Mac
- Open the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Open View menu and select Network, or click Network in the System Preferences window.
- Choose your network connection from the menu on the left.
- For an Ethernet or USB connection, your local IP address will be shown.
How do I find IP address of my router?
Step 1: Click on Start (Windows logo) or press the WIN on your keyboard. Step 2: Search for “cmd” and hit ENTER to launch the command prompt. Step 3: Right inside the command prompt, type in “ipconfig” and hit Enter. The number assigned to “Default Gateway” is your router’s IP address.
Where is the routers IP address?
How do I determine my router’s IP address?
Find Your Router IP Address on Android
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi Settings.
- Tap and hold on your connected network and select Manage Network Settings.
- Check the box next to Show Advanced Options.
- Select Static under IP Settings.
- Your router IP address is listed under the Gateway section.
How do I connect to my 192.168 router?
192.168. 1.1 — What IP Address Is It?…How to Login 192.168. 1.1?
- Turn on your router and connect it to your computer with an Ethernet cable.
- Open your favorite web browser and type “http://192.168.1.1” into the address bar.
- Enter the correct router login/password combination.
How do I find my router’s address?
How do you find the IP address of a Router?
Does ipconfig work on Mac?
Just like on a Windows computer, you can use ipconfig on Mac with Terminal to find your local IP address. If you’re connected to the internet through a wireless network: Hit ⌘ + Space to search and open Terminal. Type in ipconfig getifaddr en0.