Which scholarship is available now in Kerala?
SUVARNA JUBILEE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP This is offered by Govt. of Kerala for the BPL students studying in first year UG/PG courses in Govt., aided colleges. Students with 50% marks are eligible to apply. For details visit www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
What are the scholarships available for UG students in Kerala?
Types of scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities -NSP(PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship -NSP(CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship -DCE(SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship -DCE(DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers -DCE(MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship -DCE(HS)
How many scholarships can a student get in Kerala?
A total of 16 Kerala scholarships are available for you that are being run by the central government and the state government. The key departments of the government of Kerala, which offer the scholarship for students of the state include Department of Minority Welfare and Department of Collegiate Education.
What are the scholarships available for 12th passed students in Kerala?
Kerala Scholarship 2022
- Details Of Kerala Scholarship 2022.
- Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities -NSP Eligibility Details.
- State Merit Scholarship -DCE Eligibility Details.
- District Merit Scholarship -DCE Eligibility Details.
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers -DCE Eligibility Details.
Who are eligible for Aspire scholarship?
The Aspire Scholarship Additional merit scholarships are awarded to students who achieve a GPA of 3.0 or higher during a given semester. Applicants may reapply, but must fill out an application each semester a scholarship is sought.
Which scholarship gives the most money in Kerala?
Top Scholarship Scheme in Kerala
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities – NSP (PMS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS), Kerala.
- District Merit Scholarship -DCE (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship o the Children of School Teacher -DCE (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship -DCE(HE)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship-DCE(MNS)
Who can apply for Suvarna jubilee scholarship?
1. Should be a first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course in Govt/ Aided colleges or University Departments.
How can I apply for Dhirubhai Ambani scholarship?
Those will be eligible to apply for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2022, who have passed class 12th and appeared in the merit of the state board or CBSE board. The top 15 scorers are given a letter of eligibility and can apply for this scholarship within 60 days.
How can I get 2021 Tata scholarship?
Application- You can visit the official website of J.N. Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians to apply for this scholarship. Rewards- The selected students are provided loan up to Rs. 10 Lakh, Travel assistance up to Rs.
How do you get a Colgate scholarship?
Eligibility Criteria for Colgate Scholarship
- The student must have passed class X in the same year with an aggregate score of at least 75%.
- The student should have secured admission in class XII.
- The annual family income should not exceed ₹5 lakh from all sources.
What is Aspire scholarship?
Aspire Scholarship Program is the most prestigious scholarship program which is available by the Government of Kerala and various teaching departments present in Kerala state. This scholarship will be provided to the students who are currently pursuing post-graduation or Ph.
What is Jio scholarship?
The Jio Scholarship Scheme is applicable for 10th to 12th, diploma, PG from arts, commerce and science streams. This helps those who dream of higher education but are economically backward. Jio has come to you recuse. You no more have to kill your dreams just because you cannot afford them.
Does reliance give scholarship?
Ambani Scholarship is one of the initiatives by Reliance Foundation to provide financial support to meritorious students and specially-abled students of class 12. Under the Jio Scholarship 2022 Reliance Group, financial assistance from Rs 35000 to Rs 55000 will be given annually.