How do I return books to Csulb?
Please visit us in-store during the regular semester if you’d like to return your rental(s) before the due date. During finals week, you can visit our One Stop Book Drop location in front of the University Bookstore to return your rental(s).
How do you buy books at Csulb?
- Book Information. 562.985.7943.
- Day 1 Digital Access / Digital. [email protected] csulb.edu/D1DA.
- Rentals. 562.985.7750. [email protected] RentalReturns.ShopTheBeach.com.
- Web Orders. 562.985.5229. [email protected]
How do I opt out of Csulb?
I do not want my class enrolled in D1DA anymore, what do I do? Please email [email protected] immediately so that we can cancel your class from the D1DA program. Please note we will need to know before the opt-out deadline so we can make sure students do not get charged.
How much is room and board at Csulb?
|Expense||On Campus||Off Campus|
|Room and Board||$13,158||$13,156|
|Other Living Expenses||$3,152||$3,798|
What is Cal State Long Beach mascot?
ElbeeCalifornia State University Long Beach / Mascot
What is the student Excellence Fee at Csulb?
Full-time Fees (7 or more units)
|Tuition & Mandatory Fees||Undergrad||Graduate|
|Student ID Card||$5.00||$5.00|
|Student Excellence Fee||$173.00||$173.00|
|Student Health Center||$75.00||$75.00|
|Student Representation Fee (Optional)*||$2.00||$2.00|
What is e refund Csulb?
E-Refund. E-Refund is the CSULB policy for receiving any refund. E-Refund electronically deposits to your bank’s checking or savings account any refund due to you from the university including financial aid disbursements that is in excess of your charges.
How do I get a refund from CSULB?
- Students with appropriate signatures must officially drop their course(s) and submit a refund request to [email protected]
- Refunds are calculated based on the date the request is received at CPIE.
Will there be Heerf for spring 2022 CSULB?
Through HEERF Phase III, CSULB will provide direct aid payments to eligible students in fall 2021 and spring 2022.