How do you say if it fits your schedule?
Some examples from the web:
- I’d be happy to accommodate whatever best suits your schedule.
- Sadly, those hours would not suit my schedule.
- Your schedule is packed with existing arrangements.
- We’ve already cleared your schedule.
- My family comes before your schedule.
Does this fit into your schedule meaning?
Yes, usually when someone uses ‘fit in with your schedule’ it means they are asking the other person about whether they can do something or not therefore the other person checks their ‘schedule’ to see if they can do it or not and then replies.
How do you say that time doesn’t suit me?
Senior Member. I would say: “Please let me know whether or not this schedule works for you” If you want both yes and no replies. “Please let me know if this schedule will not work for you” if you just want to know for whom it does NOT work.
How do you say a date time is not convenient?
Saying a time is not convenient However, if you were available in the following week, I would be glad to arrange a meeting with you. I will be out of the office on Wednesday and Thursday, but I will be available on Friday afternoon.
Does this suit you meaning?
If a hat looks good on you, it suits you. In fact, you can say of just about anything you like, “That suits me.” Like a well-fitting suit, when something suits you, you enjoy it and feel comfortable with it. Definitions of suit.
What does fit me in mean?
/fɪt/ -tt- to find time to do or deal with something or someone: Dr Jones is very busy but I’m sure she’ll be able to fit you in tomorrow. Can you fit me in for a trim anytime today?
What does the phrase it suits you mean?
If something suits you, it is convenient for you or is the best thing for you in the circumstances.
What does it fits you well mean?
On the other hand, if you say something fits you well, you’re either literally talking about clothing that fits your body, or you’re figurative talking about a trait that “fits” you or seems like it could be applied to you.
How do you use fit in a sentence?
Fit sentence example
- Wherever we go, I can find a job to fit my goals.
- It was fit for a queen.
- I really won’t fit in.
- Leave it to those who are no longer fit for anything else….
- They are neither fit for war nor peace!
- Julie doesn’t fit that description.
- My clothes don’t fit right.
- I’m sure you’ll fit into his plans.
Does it fit you meaning?
To prepare something so that it is appropriate for someone or something else.
How do you use the word schedule?
You can use schedule to refer to the time or way something is planned to be done. For example, if something is completed on schedule, it is completed at the time planned. The jet arrived in Johannesburg two minutes ahead of schedule. Everything went according to schedule.
How do you explain scheduling?
Scheduling is the process of arranging, controlling and optimizing work and workloads in a production process. Companies use backward and forward scheduling to allocate plant and machinery resources, plan human resources, plan production processes and purchase materials.
How do you ask for a meeting schedule?
How to write a meeting request email
- Start with an explanatory subject line.
- Use a professional salutation.
- Introduce yourself.
- State the purpose of the meeting.
- Suggest a possible date and time.
- Request for a reply.
- Proofread before sending.
- Follow up and remind.
Is it suit or suite your needs?
Suit can be a noun, where it means a set of clothes or a type of card in a standard 52-card deck. It can also be a verb, where it means to fit or to be acceptable, or to put on clothes. Suite is only a noun. It refers to a set of rooms or a sequence of musical pieces.
How do you use suit in a sentence?
He was dressed in a black suit.
- You look very smart in that suit.
- Red does not suit with her complexion.
- The job would suit someone with a business background.
- This suit is perfect for me.
- These styles can be adapted to suit individual tastes.
- He was perspiring in his thick woollen suit.