What are ready quotes?
- Happiness is not something ready made.
- People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- The secret of success is to be ready when your opportunity comes.
- The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most.
Who said if you stay ready?
RuPaul on Twitter: “If you stay ready, you ain’t got to GET ready” / Twitter.
Do your best positive quotes?
Do Your Best Quotes
- Always do your best.
- Always Do Your Best.
- Perfection is impossible; just strive to do your best.
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
- Nobody can predict the future.
- I believe that in life, you have to give things your best shot, do your best.
- Do right.
Why is it important to stay ready?
Staying ready gives you more grace, ease and compassion for yourself and the people you live with.
What does staying ready mean?
Staying ready gives you more grace, ease and compassion for yourself and the people you live with. Staying ready gives you the ability to be celebrated and for someone else to see your greatness. Staying ready means, you can forgive what might seem unforgivable.
Who said I stay ready so I dont have to get ready?
Will Smith Quotes. So if you stay ready, you ain’t gotta get ready, and that is how I run my life.
What is the best quote for I have always done my duty?
I have always done my duty. I am ready to die. My only regret is for the friends I leave behind me. One who has no love in his heart will try to possess everything for himself. One who has love in his heart is ready to sacrifice everything, including his own body, for the benefit of others.
Is the world ready for you quote?
The world is ready for you.” “Kevin was ready to shoot anything that got in his way, even though he already knew shooting would only bring more.” “Her heart was pounding in anticipation and a queer kind of excitement. She was ready. Was that the same as happy?”
When you are raw you are always ready meaning?
When you are raw, you are always ready and when you are ready you usually realize that you are raw. Waiting for perfection is not an answer, one cannot say “I will be ready when I am perfect” because then you will never be ready, rather one must say “I am raw and I am ready just like this right now, how and who I am.” ― C. JoyBell C.