Which is best car under 6 lakh Quora?
Following are the available car options you have within 6 lakhs:
- Tata Tiago(XE, XM,XT,XZ ), Tigor XE, Bolt, Tiago NRG.
- Hyundai Grand i10, Eon, Santro.
- Datsun Redigo, Go.
- Honda Brio.
- Ford Figo, Aspire era.
- Renault Kwid, Pulse.
- Nissan Micra active.
- Volkswagen Polo (base model)
Which is the best SUV car under 6 lakh?
Top 3 SUV Cars Under 6 Lakh
|Renault Kiger (5 Seater)||₹ 5.99 – 10.62 Lakh|
|Tata Punch (5 Seater)||₹ 5.83 – 9.49 Lakh|
|Nissan Magnite (5 Seater)||₹ 5.97 – 10.53 Lakh|
Which is the best low maintenance car?
Top 10 Low Maintenance Cars in India
- Maruti Alto 800.
- Ford Figo.
- Maruti Celerio.
- Maruti Alto K10.
- Tata Motors Nano GenX.
- Hyundai Eon.
- Maruti Swift.
- Hyundai Grand i10.
Which car is best petrol in India?
Best Petrol Models
- Tata Tiago. 5.37 – 7.80 Lakh.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. 5.39 – 8.46 Lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift. 5.91 – 8.84 Lakh.
- Tata Altroz. 6.19 – 10.15 Lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno. 6.42 – 9.60 Lakh.
- Hyundai I20. 7.03 – 11.53 Lakh.
- Tata Punch. 5.83 – 9.49 Lakh.
- Renault Kwid. 4.62 – 6.06 Lakh.
Is Spresso a good car?
This is a good car for everyone. Its good mileage, performance, and looks are also good. S-Presso is the best car as compared to Alto.
Which car is powerful in petrol?
Most powerful petrol cars – Hyundai Creta Hyundai Creta is the most popular C-segment SUV in India. The car along with a 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine also comes powered by a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine that puts out 138bhp & 242Nm of torque.
Why did Maruti Presso fail?
S-Presso failed to impress when tested for adult occupant protection, primarily because it only gets a driver-side airbag as standard. Airbags and the protection they offer are an important part of how a car performs in the tests conducted by Global NCAP.
Is S-Presso failure?
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd’s new entry-level hatchback, S-Presso has failed in a crash test conducted by Global NCAP by scoring zero out of three stars available. The agency chose the entry level variant of vehicle with only one airbag.
Which petrol engine is best in India?
So, it’s game on!
- Hyundai NU 2.0-litre petrol engine (150hp, 192Nm)
- Tata 1.2-litre Turbocharged Revotron (118hp, 170Nm)
- Mahindra 2.0-litre mStallion 150TGDi (150hp, 300Nm)
- Maruti Suzuki 1.5-litre K15B (103hp, 138Nm)
- Toyota 2.7-litre 2TR-FE (164hp, 245Nm)
- Honda 1.5-litre i-VTEC (119hp, 145Nm)
Which is the best petrol car under 6 lakhs?
Best petrol cars under 6 lakhs. For Best petrol cars under 6 lakhs, there are 36 new models on offer from various manufacturers. Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 are among the most popular cars in this price segment. To see the latest price in your city, offers, variants, specifications, pictures,…
Which are the most expensive cars under 6 lakh in India?
The most expensive cars under 6 Lakh in India are Hyundai Grand i10 Nios at ₹ 6 Lakh, Hyundai Aura at ₹ 6 Lakh and Maruti Suzuki Dzire at ₹ 5.98 Lakh. Q: Which are the latest cars under 6 Lakh in India?
Is buying a car on a budget of 6 lakhs a good idea?
Buying a car with a budget of Rs. 6 Lakhs would have been considered a fairytale about 10-15 years ago but times have changed dramatically. Today, budget-friendly cars can be found in every segment of the Indian automobile industry.