What is meant by water conservation?
Water conservation is the practice of using water efficiently to reduce unnecessary water usage. According to Fresh Water Watch, water conservation is important because fresh clean water is a limited resource, as well as a costly one.
What is the synonyms of water in Marathi?
Definition in Marathi: एक रंगहीन, पारदर्शक, गंधहीन, द्रव जो समुद्र, तलाव, नद्या आणि पाऊस बनवतो आणि जो जिवंत जीवनांच्या द्रवपदार्थांचे आधार आहे.
What are the uses of water conservation?
Conserving water reduces wear and tear on major resources such as water and wastewater treatment plants and the distribution systems that deliver water to the public. Using less water can also enable us to become more flexible during times when there is a water shortage.
What are 5 methods of water conservation?
5 Methods of Water Conservation
- Close the tap while not in use. Every day we waste most of the groundwater just by running tap without any reason.
- Don’t flush tissues, pads, or cigarettes like wastes in the toilet.
- Install water-efficient fixtures.
- Check water connections for the leak.
- Take shorter showers.
What is water conservation and types?
Rainwater harvesting is a very effective method of conserving natural water and replenishing the groundwater level. In this method of conservation of water, the rain water is collected and allowed to percolate into a deep pit or a reservoir, so that it seeps down and improves the ground water table.
What is the main source of water Marathi meaning?
पाणी पुरवठा ⇄ water supply. पाणीपुरवठा ⇄ water supply.
What are the uses of water meaning in Marathi?
पाण्याचा वापर ⇄ water use.
How can water save 5 lines?
1) Save water because water is necessary for life on earth. 2) If we don’t save water today, we will fight for it tomorrow. 3) We can save water by repairing that leaking faucet. 4) Saving water for the future will never let you wander for its availability.