What are three tourist attractions in Turkey?
20 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Turkey
- Hagia Sophia (Aya Sofya) Mosque. Aya Sofya.
- Ephesus. Ephesus.
- Cappadocia. Cappadocia.
- Topkapı Palace. Topkapi Palace.
- Pamukkale. Pamukkale.
- Antalya. Picturesque Antalya.
- Cruising the Mediterranean. Yachts moored near Fethiye.
- Mount Nemrut. Mount Nemrut.
What famous tourist attraction is found in Turkey?
If your first destination is Istanbul, don’t forget to visit the iconic Hagia Sophia Museum, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Turkey. A church built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century, it was converted to a mosque after some 900 years.
Which part of Turkey is best?
Best places to visit in Turkey
- Kars. With its Armenian roots and heavy stone architecture, Turkey’s easternmost city feels more like a Caucasian place than an Anatolian one.
- Black Sea.
- Istanbul’s Bosphorus strait.
What should you not miss in Turkey?
12 Things You Don’t Want To Miss In Turkey
- Paraglide above Ölüdeniz.
- Indulge in one of the World’s Finest Cuisines.
- Visit Ephesus.
- Try the National Drink- Ayran.
- Spot Sea Turtles in Dalyan.
- Visit Istanbul.
- Get Your Caffeine Fix.
- Drink Çay and Play Tavla.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Turkey?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Turkey High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Turkey is January.
How much money do I need for 1 week in Turkey?
Also, the average hotel price in Turkey for a couple is TRY346 ($20). So, a trip to Turkey for two people for one week costs on average TRY6,077 ($355). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget.
How many days is enough for Turkey?
How much time should I spend in Turkey? Although there’s plenty to do in Turkey to fill an entire month or more, we suggest Turkey itineraries that are between five to ten days, with a week-long holiday being the best for most travelers.
What is the currency used in Turkey?
Turkish liraTurkey / Currency