Does Infosys have office in Delhi?
Infosys has branches in cities like Mysore, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Nagpur, Indore, Mangalore, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore, and other places All Over India.
Which software is made by Infosys?
Infosys provides software development, maintenance and independent validation services to companies in finance, insurance, manufacturing and other domains. One of its known products is Finacle which is a universal banking solution with various modules for retail and corporate banking.
Is Infosys a software company in India?
Infosys Ltd is a public limited and India’s second largest software exporter company was incorporated in the year 1981 as Infosys Consultants Pvt. Ltd. by Mr. N.R.
How can I join Infosys?
- Step 1: Information Seminar / Career Fairs. There are many avenues to learn more about InStep – Infosys’ Global Internship Program.
- Step 2: Apply to InStep.
- Step 3: Resume is Evaluated.
- Step 4: Telephonic Interview.
- Step 5: Shortlisted candidate.
Is Infosys a good company to start a career with?
Good company to start your career. Training given to freshers was excellent and it will be helpful after entering into production environment. Friendly and helpful colleagues. Cool and peaceful work environment.
What does Infosys deal with?
Rivalry Amongst Competitors. IT Industry is a very competitive one with every leading company providing almost similar solutions.
What are some disadvantages of Infosys?
They need bulk or mass employees to work
What are the perks of working at Infosys?
– Isn’t it, apart from benefits, the name Infoscion carries a pride for a person wherever he/she is in! – CAREER Benefits : one can’t feel idle and frivolous in Infosys, we keep on growing day to day with some benefial stuffs to enhance our career growth – SELF Benefits: Facilities are one of the great awe-inspiring part of Infosys.