What is the 10 richest country?
The Richest Countries in the World
- Luxembourg: USD 143,203 per capita in 2025.
- Ireland: USD 112,769 per capita in 2025.
- Switzerland: USD 96,788 per capita in 2025.
- Norway: USD 95,165 per capita.
- Denmark: USD 78,068 per capita.
- United States: USD 77,653 per capita.
- Singapore: USD 75,250 per capita.
Which country is No 1 in richest?
Our ranking shows the top 50 richest countries – measured by gross domestic product per capita and adjusted by the purchasing power in the respective country….The 50 richest countries in the world.
Is india rich country 2022?
*The above table indicates the increase in the total economy of the country during the fiscal year 2020-21 and the estimated nominal GDP projected by IMF in 2022….List Of Richest Countries In The World 2022.
|France:||$ 3.06 trillion|
Which country is the most richest in the whole world?
– Known for high-income levels and a low unemployment rate, Luxembourg is the richest country in the world. – Qatar, a major oil-exporting world center, is the world’s third richest country. – The resource-rich land with the world’s biggest economy, the United States ranks 8th on the list.
What countries have the highest GDP?
– United States (GDP: 20.49 trillion) – China (GDP: 13.4 trillion) – Japan: (GDP: 4.97 trillion) – Germany: (GDP: 4.00 trillion) – United Kingdom: (GDP: 2.83 trillion) – France: (GDP: 2.78 trillion) – India: (GDP: 2.72 trillion) – Italy: (GDP: 2.07 trillion) – Brazil: (GDP: 1.87 trillion) – Canada: (GDP: 1.71 trillion)
Which are the dirtiest countries in the world?
Citarum River. Citarum River in Indonesia has more than 500 factories built along its banks with each of them dumping their waste into the river.
Which continent is the richest?
Johann Rupert is chairman of Swiss luxury goods firm Compagnie Financiere Richemont.