What is the rarest acoustic guitar in the world?
The Six Rarest and Most Expensive Acoustic Guitars
- #1 Eric Clapton’s 1939 Martin OOO-42.
- #2 Paul McCartney’s first guitar — Rex acoustic.
- #3 Roy Rogers’ 1930 Martin OM-45 Deluxe.
- #4 1930 Martin OM-45 Deluxe.
- #5 Martin/Bigsby Dreadnought D–28.
- #6 Eric Clapton’s 1977 Juan Alvarez Classical.
- How much is it worth?
How can I tell what kind of Martin guitar I have?
A Martin Guitar will have the model designation and the serial number etched on the neck block. Look in the soundhole toward the neck to see where this is etched.
How can you tell a vintage Martin guitar?
Identifying Martin Guitars. Nearly all Guitars built by C. F. Martin can be identified by a stamp, decal, or label on or inside the guitar.
Is the 1969 Brazilian rosewood Martin D45 for sale?
For sale is a stunning 1969 Brazilian Rosewood Martin D45. There were only 229 Brazilian Rosewood guitars made in this second incarnation of the D45. We have never seen or heard a guitar on this level before, and we have seen some great ones. The sound is definitely “Wow!”. It has a beautiful open tone and sound, which is very well balanced.
What is the serial number for a 1969 Martin with Brazilian back?
* Note: Not all 1969 Martin were made with Brazilian back and sides, the last serial for the year was #256003, and officially the last Martin made with Brazilian back and sides was #254497 (the first for the year 1969 was #241925). This is serial #245378. Need more information Call us on 0031523-232205, or send a message.
How would you describe the sound of a 1969 Martin D45?
The sound is definitely “Wow!” It has a beautiful open tone and sound, which is very well balanced. It has exquisite bookmatched Brazilian Rosewood on the back and sides, with an Ebony fingerboard and bridge. The boxed endpiece inlay identifies this guitar as an authentic 1969 Martin D45.