What does 123 Reg do?
123 Reg is a British domain registrar and web hosting company founded in 2000 and now under the ultimate ownership of GoDaddy. The company claims to be the UK’s largest accredited domain registrar and provides Internet services to small- and medium-sized business.
Is there a 123 Reg app?
The OX Mail app allows you to add your 123 Reg mailbox with your mobile phone, allowing you to read and respond to email wherever you are. The OX Mail app is available for iOS and Android devices. You can download the app from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store depending on your device.
How do I set up out of office in 123 Reg?
Start by logging in to your 123 Reg Control Panel.
- From there, select Email within the ‘Manage active products’ section. Next, select Manage opposite Manage your email.
- Select Options for the relevant domain/mailbox and then choose Auto Responder from the drop-down menu.
- Set your Auto Responder to off.
Is GoDaddy Good?
GoDaddy is one of the largest domain name registrars and reputable hosts. Their performance is good and offers tons of web storage. However, it lacks some features like backups, SSL certificates and staging areas. Easy to use: I find their interface pretty intuitive to use, I would recommend it for beginners.
How do I use ox mail?
Private Email account setup on OX Mail app for Android
- Open Google Play on your smartphone and find OX Mail by Open-Xchange application:
- Choose OX Mail app and click Install:
- Once it’s installed, open the OX Mail application on your smartphone, paste your Private Email account name, and choose Next:
Can I permanently buy a domain?
You cannot buy a domain name permanently. Domain name registration is done on a yearly basis. However, you can pre-pay for up to 10 years which guarantees that you will have a domain name for 10 years.
Who owns easily UK?
Who is easily co uk?
Easily is a leading domains and hosting provider in the UK. Recently acquired by Newfold Digital, Easily is now part of Newfold Digital’s global portfolio of brands delivering quality and value to businesses and consumers alike, including Web.com, Network Solutions and other market leading brands.