What do you serve at a big crowd?
47 Big-Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 servings)
- Slow Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 servings)
- Healthy Instant Pot Turkey Chili (8 servings)
How do I feed a large crowd on a budget?
Feed a Large Group for Cheap
- Go vegetarian. Not only is it usually cheaper to skip the meat, but you also can make just one meal that will include vegetarians and meat-eaters alike, which makes your life easier.
- Grains are your friend.
- Legumes for the win.
- Don’t make meat the main event.
- Use cheaper cuts.
What do u feed a group of people?
20+ Inexpensive, Easy Meals for Large Groups
- Tasty Taco Bar.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
- Baked Italian Meatballs.
- Slow Cooker French Dip Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- Crowd Pleaser Mexican Soup.
- Slow Cooker Cheddar & Bacon Potato Soup.
What should I bring to my friends house for dinner?
Appropriate gifts for a dinner party hostess include:
- Bouquet of flowers in a vase.
- Boxed candies.
- Potted plant.
- Bottles of wine.
- Tin of cookies.
- Decorator candles.
- Guest soaps.
- Flavored vinegars.
What are the top 10 Thanksgiving dishes?
10 classic Thanksgiving dishes RANKED
- Mashed Potatoes. Mashed potatoes are the best and the only dish on this list you would eat with a regular meal during the year.
- Candied Sweet Potatoes.
- Mac ‘n’ Cheese.
- Pumpkin Pie.
What side dishes can you make ahead of time for Thanksgiving?
45 Thanksgiving Side Dishes You Can Make Ahead of Time
- Cranberry Sauce and Gravy.
- Vegetable Sides.
- Rolls, Biscuits, and Bread.