What is the formula for power in current?
P = R × I2 or V2/ R: These formulas are a variant of ohm’s law. Here R stands for resistance, V stands for potential difference and I stands for current. It states that power is directly proportional to the square of potential difference and inversely proportional to the resistance offered by the conductor.
What is the relationship between current voltage and power?
A volt is a derived unit for electric potential, electromotive force, and electric potential difference. The relation between watt and volt is direct….AC and DC.
|AC||PW= PF × VV × IA||IA is current in ampere|
|DC||PW= VV × IA||PW is Power in watt|
|VV is voltage in volts|
|IA is current in ampere|
How do you calculate kW from volts and amps?
To convert amps to kilowatts the power formula can be used, which states that I = P ÷ E, given that P is the power in watts, I is current in amps, and E is voltage in volts. Thus, the power P in kilowatts is equal to the current I in amps multiplied by the voltage V in volts, divided by 1,000.
How do I convert kW to current?
AC three phase kilowatts to amps calculation formula
- I = 1000 × P / (√3 × PF × VL-L )
- amps = 1000 × kilowatts / (√3 × PF × volts)
- A = 1000 × kW / (√3 × PF × V)
- I = 1000 × 0.33kW / (√3 × 0.8 × 110V) = 2.165A.
What is the formula for volts?
When spelled out, it means voltage = current x resistance, or volts = amps x ohms, or V = A x Ω.
What is the relationship between power, voltage and current?
Current is the time rate of flow of charges in a circuit
How do you calculate voltage and current?
Voltage (V) = Current (I) * Resistance (R) Power (P) = Voltage (V) * Current (I) Enter any two known values and press “Calculate” to solve for the others.
What is the formula to calculate power?
– BHP = (Torque × RPM )/5252,where torque is lb -ft and n = revolution per min. – BHP = BP /33000,where BP (in watt ) = Torque×2π×RPM (RPM in min. ) Where torque in the formula of BP is in lb -ft. – BHP =BP (in Watt ) / 746 we get it in horse power ,since 1 HP = 746 watt.
How to convert amps to KVA?
Single phase kVA to amps calculation formula