Why are my tags not showing up on Tumblr?
If your posts aren’t appearing on Tumblr-wide tag pages, it might be because your blog is pretty new and we need to make sure you’re not a robot or a spammer. Make sure you’ve verified your account via the email we sent when you joined Tumblr.
How do I not see reblogs on Tumblr?
You can hide the “Reblog” button by editing your Tumblr theme.
- Open your Tumblr blog and click “Customize” to open the theme editor.
- Type the following into the “Add Custom CSS” box to edit your blog’s controls:
- Add the following code to hide the reblog button:
- Click “Save” to publish your blog with the edited layout.
How long does it take for tags to work on Tumblr?
the problem is your account. If this is a new side blog, wait at least 24 hours before posting. Make sure you don’t have any posts flagged. Go to settings > your blog > Hide from search results.
Should you tag reblogs?
1. Don’t Tag Your Hate. This is somewhat similar to “Don’t reblog your hate” but applied to your own post. If you really hate Games of Thrones, that’s fine.
How long does it take for a Tumblr post to show in tags?
3. the problem is your account. If this is a new side blog, wait at least 24 hours before posting. Make sure you don’t have any posts flagged.
Can you turn off Reblogs?
Tumblr users who don’t want a specific post to be reblogged by others will now have the option to turn off the reblog setting. In a blog post, Tumblr says it will start rolling out reblog controls today on web and iOS, with Android to come soon. When composing a post, users can choose between two reblog options.
How do you reblog on Tumblr without reblog button?
3 Press the J key to scroll Press the “J” key to scroll down the list of posts in your timeline until the post that you want to reblog is at the top of the page. If you scroll too far, press the “K” key to scroll back up. The top of the post must be at the very top of the page in order for the reblog shortcut to work.
Can you recover deleted Tumblr posts?
However, Tumblr can’t restore your deleted posts or accounts. If you delete your account, there’s no going back. Although deleting your Tumblr account means it’s gone forever, you may be able to restore it if you act quickly. When a Tumblr account gets deleted, its URL remains available for other users to take it.
How do you see your tags on Tumblr?
The tag links in dashboard mode go to tumblr.com/tagged/foo. By going to your actual blog page—“example.tumblr.com”—the tags clicked will pull up results within your blog, going directly to the URL “example.tumblr.com/tagged/foo”.