How do I install TomTom on my Mac?
- Click the Download button below to download the latest version of TomTom HOME.
- Click the Finder icon in the Dock to switch to Finder.
- From the Finder menu at the top of the screen, click Go and choose Downloads .
- Double-click TomTomHOME2mac.
- Double-click TomTomHOME.
- Click Continue .
How do I update my TomTom on my Mac?
To check for an updated application version do the following:
- Connect your TomTom device to your computer and switch it on.
- If HOME does not automatically check for updates, click Update my device in the HOME menu.
- If a new application is available, it is listed on the next screen.
- Click Done .
Why does my TomTom not connect to my computer?
Make sure you have the latest Service Pack for Windows installed. Make sure you are logged in as an ‘Administrator’ to ensure that you have sufficient rights to connect new hardware to your computer. Make sure your device is listed as a Device with Removable Storage under Computer .
Does Apple use TomTom Maps?
Since its Maps app launched in 2012, Apple has relied on licensed data from navigation technology companies, including TomTom, to fill in the gaps where it hadn’t yet captured its own data. With this latest update, Apple is no longer licensing TomTom data for the US, the company confirmed.
How do I update my TomTom navigation device?
To update your TomTom navigation device, you need to install the MyDrive Connect application on your PC or Mac computer. MyDrive Connect is our free support application that helps you to manage your content and services on your TomTom navigation device.
What is TomTom MyDrive?
TomTom Mydrive The smartest route planner Use smartphone, tablet or PC to review real-time traffic information, plan routes, and send destinations to your TomTom GO. SET YOUR DESTINATION BEFORE YOU GET IN THE CAR
How do I authorize TomTom to collect my subscription fees?
By clicking on the ‘Place order’ button in the checkout, you authorize TomTom to collect the relevant subscription amount, followed by an automatic collection for all subsequent subscription fees.