How do I get from Luxembourg City to Vianden?
From Luxembourg City, take a train to Ettelbruck, and then jump on the 570 bus ( the bus station is next to the train station ). Vianden is the second to last stop on the route – ask the driver if unsure. The whole journey from Luxembourg City takes around an hour, and costs 4 Euros for a return ticket (bus included).
How far is Luxembourg from Vianden?
The distance between Vianden and Luxembourg City Hall is 36 km. The road distance is 51.5 km. How do I travel from Vianden to Luxembourg City Hall without a car? The best way to get from Vianden to Luxembourg City Hall without a car is to line 570 bus and bus and line 290 bus which takes 1h 52m and costs .
Where can I go on a sunny day in Luxembourg?
1. Vianden Castle, Luxembourg
- Vianden Castle in Luxembourg.
- Vianden town and castle is probably the most popular day trip in Luxembourg.
- Echternach Old Town and Market Square.
- Echternach Lake in Luxembourg.
- Müllerthal Trail.
- Schiessentümpel waterfall at Mullerthal Trail in Luxembourg.
What is close to Luxembourg?
Major cities near Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- 129 km to Aachen, Germany.
- 143 km to Bonn, Germany.
- 150 km to Charleroi, Belgium.
- 158 km to Cologne, Germany.
- 162 km to Wiesbaden, Germany.
- 163 km to Strasbourg, France.
- 169 km to Mannheim, Germany.
- 177 km to Karlsruhe, Germany.
Why is Vianden castle famous?
It is one of the largest and most beautiful feudal residences of the Romanesque and gothic periods in Europe. Until the beginning of the 15th century it was the seat of the influential counts of Vianden who could boast their close connections to the Royal Family of France and the German imperial court.
Are there beaches in Luxembourg?
Here is the beautiful Luxembourg beach. It is the first big beach after the fort. Access is difficult, therefore there are not many visitors (only one person when we came). Extra fine sand in a totally preserved environment.
Which city is closest to Luxembourg?
What is the largest castle in Luxembourg?
With its triangular shape and an enclosure with 11 towers, the castle of Bourscheid overhangs the Sûre by 150m. Located in the region of the Luxembourg Ardennes, it is the largest castle in the country!