Is Captain Morgan good for baking?
Captain Morgan The Original Spiced Rum is excellent whether you mix a drink or bake a cake. It comes with the ideal amount of spice and is ultra-dark, leaving your rum cake with that classic dark, caramelized hue.
What rum is best for cake?
15 Best Rums For A Rum Cake Recipe
- Bacardi Gold.
- Cruzan Single Barrel Rum.
- Bacardi Black.
- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum.
- Myers’s Original Dark Rum.
- Malibu Coconut Rum.
- Pusser’s Navy Rum.
- Smith & Cross Rum.
What is a good mixer with spiced rum?
Here are the seven best things to mix with spiced rum.
- Coke. A simple Rum and Coke is one of the most recognized bar orders, and it’s been in the drinking lexicon in one way or another since the early 1900s.
- Cold Brew.
- Ginger Beer.
- Apple Cider.
- Pineapple Juice.
- Iced Tea.
What’s good with spiced rum?
What alcohol is best in Christmas cake?
What is the best alcohol to put in a Christmas cake? A reasonably strong spirit (around 40% ABV) with a warm, fiery flavour will compliment the flavour of the cake, and help to preserve the cake, so it will keep for longer. You can use standard rum, whisky or brandy.
What ingredients are in Captain Morgan Spice Rum?
– Jack-O-Blast – A sweet, pumpkin-flavoured rum, often used for a shot. 70 proof – Sliced Apple – Just sweet nectars from the Gods’ themselves. 70 proof – Tiki — A limited edition rum with pineapple and mango flavors to pair with lemonade.
What can I mix with Captain Morgan spiced rum?
Coke. A simple Rum and Coke is one of the most recognized bar orders,and it’s been in the drinking lexicon in one way or another since the early 1900s.
What is the best mixer for Captain Morgan spiced rum?
– White & Cola. – 1.5 oz. CAPTAIN MORGAN WHITE® RUM. – 5 oz. cola. … – White & Lemon-Lime Soda. – 1.5 oz. CAPTAIN MORGAN WHITE® RUM. – 5 oz. lemon-lime soda. … – White Madras. – 1.5 oz. CAPTAIN MORGAN WHITE® RUM. – 2 oz. cranberry juice. … – White Mojito. – 1.5 oz. CAPTAIN MORGAN WHITE® RUM. – 0.5 oz.
What does Captain Morgans(rum) taste like?
With a 5 times distillation this is quite smooth. The aroma is quite subdued and sweet with some vanilla present, also fresh cane. There is not a strong rum flavor given the distillation but still has a nice tropical taste going on here. For the price not bad for a white rum. This is easily consumed straight.