How do I reset my polar A300 watch?
Reset your A300 by pressing and holding the UP, DOWN, BACK and LIGHT buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds until the Polar animation is shown on the display. This is called a soft reset, and it will not erase your data.
How do I sync my polar A300?
- Sign into Flow app, and on your A300 go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Sync data and press the START button.
- Connecting to device is displayed, followed by Connecting to app.
- Syncing completed is displayed when you are done.
How do I unlock my polar A300?
To lock and unlock buttons press and hold LIGHT in time view or during training session. To change the watch face press and hold UP in time view. To sync your A300 with Flow app press and hold BACK in time view.
How do I factory reset my Polar?
To reset the watch to factory settings Go to flow.polar.com/start and download and then install the Polar FlowSync data transfer software onto your computer. Connect your watch to the computer’s USB port. Open settings in FlowSync. Press the Factory Reset button.
How do you charge a Polar A300?
Charging A300 battery
- Plug your A300 to your computer’s USB port either directly (A) or with the USB cable (B). Make sure the cable is right way up – the USB symbols on the back cover of the device and on the cable are next to each other.
- Charging appears on the display.
- When A300 is fully charged, Battery full.
How do I set the time on my Polar watch?
Watch Settings Select Settings > Watch, time and date .
How do I pair my Polar A300 with a heart rate monitor?
- Go to General Settings > Pair and sync > Pair other device and press START.
- When Pairing is displayed, touch the heart rate sensor with your A300.
- Pairing completed is displayed when you’re done.
Does polar A300 have GPS?
The Polar A300 is described as a fitness and activity monitor. At $140, it’s one of Polar’s cheapest options, largely because it doesn’t have GPS or a heart rate monitor built-in.
How do you charge a polar A300?
How do you clear a Polar watch?
Factory reset from the watch
- Press the button to access the main menu, swipe down to find Settings.
- Choose Settings > General settings > About your watch.
- Swipe all the way down to find Reset all data and settings.
- First, tap Reset all data and settings.
- Then tap to confirm the factory reset.
How do you change the battery in a polar A300?
Using a coin, open the battery cover by turning it counterclockwise to OPEN. Insert the battery (CR 2025) inside the cover with the positive (+) side against the cover. Make sure the sealing ring is in the groove to ensure water resistance. Press the cover back into the connector.
Is the polar A300 waterproof?
Polar A300 Overview It’s waterproof down to 98′ and the rechargeable battery lasts for up to four weeks of daily activity tracking, exercise, and sleep. The A300 motivates you when inactive and lets you set goals for yourself, and lets you keep track of your progress with the Polar Flow smartphone and web app.
How do I sync my Polar watch to my Android phone?
To pair a mobile device:
- On your mobile device, open the Polar Flow app and sign in with your Polar account.
- On your Polar device, go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Pair and sync mobile device and press START.
- Confirm from other device pin xxxxxx is displayed on your Polar device.
How do I activate my Polar heart rate monitor?
To activate your Polar Move, press and hold any button for one second. Once the heart rate monitor is activated, it cannot be switched off. For the training data to be accurate, all user information must be valid.
Is Polar A300 waterproof?
Does polar A300 track heart rate?
Wear the comfortable heart rate sensor with your A300 and get more out of your daily sports. You can see your heart rate accurately and in real time in your A300. See the main effect of your training, and focus on what you want to achieve – burning fat or improving fitness.
Where can I find the user manual for polar A300?
To check the video tutorials and the latest version of this user manual, go to www.polar.com/support/A300. Monitor your activities in your everyday life and see how they benefit your health. You’ll get tips on how to reach your daily activity goal. Check your goal from the Flow app or Flow web service.
How do I use the polar A300 with flowsync?
Polar FlowSync syncs your data between your A300 and the Polar Flow web service on your computer. Go to flow.polar.com/start to start using your A300 and to download and install the FlowSync software. Plan your training, follow your achievements, get guidance and see detailed analyses of your activity and training results.
What data does the polar rs300x record during training?
ThePolar RS300X training computerdisplays and records your heart rate and other data during training. ThePolar WearLink®+ transmittertransmits the heart rate signal to the training computer.
How do I use the polar cycling computer?
Before you start exercising with the Polar Cycling Computer, customize the Basic settings. Enter as accurate data as possible to ensure correct feedback based on your performance. 1. To activate your Polar Cycling Computer, press OKtwice. Once activated, it cannot be switched off! 2. WELCOME TO POLAR CYCLING WORLDis displayed. Press OK. 3.