How do you delete a status update on Facebook?
Delete Status Hover your mouse cursor over the status to activate the icon in the upper-right corner. The image resembles people, representing your friends and security settings. Click “Delete Post” at the bottom of the list, then confirm it when prompted.
How do I delete status updates?
Delete a status update
- Open WhatsApp > STATUS.
- Tap More next to the status update you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the status update and tap Delete > DELETE.
Can I stop a person seeing status updates on Facebook?
No problem. Just click the button immediately to the left of the blue “Post” button when typing a status update. Just like using the Privacy Settings page, you can choose to block individual people from seeing the post using the “custom” option.
How do I delete a story on Facebook Mobile?
- Open Facebook. You can do this on your browser or in the iOS or Android apps.
- Go to Your Story. You can click anywhere on your story.
- Click on the three dots. This will be in the top right corner.
- Click Delete Photo.
- Hit Delete to confirm you want to delete your story.
How do I edit a Facebook status after posting?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Go to your post.
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Tap Edit Post.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Save.
Where is update status on Facebook?
A user’s Facebook status may be updated using the “Update Status” bar that appears at the top of the user’s homepage and profile page. User’s often use this space for updates about their day or to post clever quips; website, video and photos can also be shared this way.
How do you delete status on Facebook Mobile?
Mobile Site Select your name at the top of the menu to view your profile. Scroll down to the post you wish to remove and tap the arrow at the upper-right part of the post box. Choose “Delete Post“.
How do I hide my status?
To change your status privacy
- Tap Status. Android: Tap More options > Status privacy. iPhone: Tap Privacy.
- Select one of the following options: My contacts: All your contacts will see your status updates. My contacts except…: All your contacts except people you select will see your status updates.
How do I update my info on Facebook without anyone seeing it 2021?
- Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save it.
- Click the Activity Log button near the top of your timeline.
How do I hide updates from certain Friends on Facebook?
Hiding a single post
- Create a status update, and hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
- Choose custom.
- Under the “Don’t share this with” heading, type in the names of any people you don’t want to see the post.
Why can’t I delete my story on Facebook?
There’s no reason or option to delete a story before you post it, Facebook doesn’t keep your story as a draft. If you’re not happy with how it turned out, use the editing menu to make it look better. Or you can just tap or click the arrow left button and choose the “Discard story” option to exit to the main menu.
How do I delete a story I posted?
How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I Unboost a post on Facebook?
Delete your boosted post
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Select near the top of your Page.
- Select Manage.
- Find your ad and tap on it.
- In the Overview section, select Delete Boost.
- Select Delete to confirm.
How do I change my status on Facebook without everyone knowing?
First go to the “About” section on your timeline and scroll down to the “Relationship” section. Hit “Edit” on the upper right corner and change your privacy settings to “Only Me.” Then change your status to “Single” or “It’s Complicated” or whatever you situation is, and hit save.
How can I hide my online status on WhatsApp iPhone?
To hide last seen in WhatsApp on Android or iPhone:
- Go to WhatsApp Settings.
- Select Account.
- Click Privacy in Account.
- Tap on Last Seen to change online status to Nobody or My Contacts.
- You can choose Nobody to hide your status from everyone, or choose My Contacts to appear offline to only your contacts.
Is there a way to update your info on Facebook without sending a notification to everyone’s news feed?
How do I change my relationship status on Facebook without it appearing on news feed?
Hide relationship status change from your friends You can prevent relationship changes from being seen by anyone except you. This means the change won’t show up in your friends’ News Feeds. While editing your profile under ‘Family and Relationships’, change the privacy filter to ‘Only Me’.